Introducing surfing’s first ever heat mold-able surf bootie.
For full demo cheack out our video!
The Body Glove Red Cell Solite Bootie is first heated up by filling them with boiling water, then cooled down by rinsing in cold water to avoid burning your little toesies off. The boot will then begin to conform to your foot for ultimate comfort and performance. Thus allowing for the first over custom fit surf bootie and resulting in a lighter boot that limits room for water to get in and balloon out.
Body Glove offers the Red Cell Solite Bootie in 3mm, 5mm, & 7mm. So stop by one of our locations today and grab yours for the next swell.
- FLUIDSEAL EXTERIOR
- EVOFLEX INTERIOR TAPE
- ADJUSTABLE ARCH STRAP
- HEAT MOLDABLE EVA FOOT BED
- RED CELL INFRARED THERMAL LINING
- TAPERED ANKLE SEAL MITIGATES FLUSH
- COVERED SPLIT TOE DESIGN FOR INCREASED DEXTERITY
- 50% LIGHTER THAN CONVENTIONAL, VULCANIZED BOOTS